Yamaha TF3 24 Channel Digital Mixer
Our TF Series Digital Mixing Consoles allow sound engineers to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement.
Our new TouchFlow Operation makes it easy for experienced engineers and newcomers alike to achieve a perfect mix in no time, while recallable D-PRE preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears.
High performance processors and effects, advanced live recording features, and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications.
- 25 motor faders (24 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 24 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
- TouchFlow Operation™, Gesture Type
- Up to 48 Inputs
- 20 AUX (8 Mono, 6 Stereo)
- 8 DCA Groups
- 3 Master (L/R +Sub)
- 25 Motorised 100mm Faders
- 24 Recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers on board
- Innovative GainFinder™
- 16 XLR Outputs
- Dynamics Effect Processors on each input channel
- 1-knob COMP™ and 1-knob EQ™
- 4 Band Parametric EQs on all Input channels, Master and AUX 1-8
- 31-Band Flex 12 GEQ on Master and AUX 1-8
- 2 SPX Type Global Effects
- 6 Insertable Effect Processors
- 34 x 34 channel recording and playback via USB 2.0
- 2 x 2 channel recording and playback with a USB storage device
Dimensions (WxHxD): 28.2x8.9x23.6 in / 71.6x22.5x59.9 cm
Net Weight: 37.5 Lbs / 17 Kg (each)
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.