VocoPro VP-2100 2000W Professional Digital Switching Power Amplifier
The VP-2100 Pro packs a serious punch without a heavy hit to your wallet. It features the latest Digital Switching Technology for low-weight and reduced heat, making for a very portable and reliable amp. A very low 100-dB s/n ratio insures a crystal clear and uncolored audio signal and a true and faithful vocal reproduction. With its built-in Clip Limiter and Low Frequency Filter, distortion and speaker damage is a thing of the past. Also, when it comes to I/O versatility, the Balanced 1/4", XLR, Speakon™ and 3-way binding posts make for easy system integration's. So when you seek chest thumping, crystal clear sound with industry leading features and total reliability, the VP-2000 Pro has you covered!
- 1000W + 1000W RMS @ 2 Ohms
- 800W + 800W RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 450W + 450W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- 1600W @ 8 Ohms Bridged
- 2000W @ 4 Ohms Bridged
- THD 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Balanced XLR and 1 / 4" Inputs with Speakon™ Output Jacks
- Bridge-Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dual LED Indicators for Signal, Peak and Protect
- 5-way Short Circuit Protection
- Convenient Front Panel Power Switch and Level Controls
- Clip Limiter and Low Frequency Filter
- Variable Speed Forced Air Cooling Fan
- Rugged, Professional 3U Construction
- Requires 20 Amp Plug (15 Amp Adapter Included)
- Digital Switching Design is Lighter than Conventional Amps
- Dimensions 22 3/4" (W) x 22 1/4" (D) x 8 3/4" (H)
- Shipping Weight: 39 Lbs.
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.