Shure PGXD24/SM58 Digital Wireless Microphone System
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58, the PGXD2 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- 10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- Dimensions: 40 mm H X 181 mm W X 104 mm D (1.6 x 7.125 x 4.1 in.)
- Weight: 289 g (10.2 oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Impedance: XLR: 50 ?, 1/4 inch: 5 ?
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image Rejection: > 70 dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.