Shure KSM9/SL Handheld Premium Condenser Vocal Microphone (Champagne)
This microphone does not come with a microphone cable.
If you need one, please select from the Microphone Accessories.
A premium condenser vocal microphone, the KSM9 captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail for live performance.
- Handheld microphone for the most demanding professional live vocal applications
- Condenser cartridge with switchable supercardioid and cardioid polar patterns
- Includes KSM9, microphone clip, aluminum carrying case, and user guide
The KSM9 is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility, and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9 reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid/cardioid), the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
KSM9 microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. As the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options for Axient®, UHF-R®, and ULX-D®, KSM9 microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Aluminum carrying case
- Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid and Cardioid
- Phantom power required: 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.