Shure GLXD24/SM58 Digital Handheld Wireless System (2.4 GHz)
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
- Globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- Up to 200 feet (60 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring an integrated microphone capsule design
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
- Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries deliver:
- Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery (compared to 2,500 hours for alkaline batteries)
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
Multiple Convenient Battery-charging Methods
Charge a battery:
- In the integrated charge port of GLXD4 while the system is in use
- In the USB Battery Dock Charger (available separately)
- While it is in the transmitter using the USB charge cable (included), SBC-USB USB Wall Charger (available separately), or SBC-CAR Car Charger (available separately)
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Up to 8 compatible systems can operate in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
Battery Requirements: Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
SM58 Handheld Transmitter
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58®, the GLXD2 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Battery Requirements: Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Typical Operating Distance: Up to 200 feet (60 m), line of sigh
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.