Shure GLXD24/B87A Digital Handheld Wireless System (2.4 GHz)
The GLXD24/BETA87A Handheld Wireless System is part of the Handheld wireless systems family.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2/BETA87A handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide.
GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter / BETA87A
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58®, the GLXD2 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring the legendary BETA®87A
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
- Highly consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides superior gain-before-feedback
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
- Very low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Advanced cartridge shock-mount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
|Battery Life||Up to 16 hours|
|Battery Requirements||Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries|
|Typical Operating Distance||Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.|
GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
Battery Requirements: Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.