Nissindo LX-9200U Dual Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System
The new LX-9200U wireless microphone is the latest generation of UHF wireless microphone system designed by the engineering team of Nissindo. Unlike other wireless microphone products in the market, LX-9200U has two wireless microphones in one system.
LX-9200U is designed for both commercial and public use. It is a light weight design which includes two hand-held microphones with one Auto Clear Channel Search & Select and Wireless Infrared Auto Sync Technology base module.
The microphones are heavy duty designed with built-in wireless antenna protection mechanism that ensures the quality of the wireless signal and it is always protected in the event when the microphones are being dropped or mishandled.
The base module has the built-in frequency search and select capability that allows for best wireless reception and interferences avoidance system. With the built-in Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System, the base module and each hand-held microphone is capable of syncing the frequency channel with the base module to create a complete interferences free and crystal clear microphone system.
By designs, the frequency selection can be set to “Auto” mode or “Manual” mode in order for the user to find the best usable frequency available (over 1,000 frequencies for selection from UHF 520.00 to 659.95) in the area. The system also comes with signal sensitivity detector allowing the user to best select the suitable sensitivity in their application environment. The exceptional use of search and select base module allows for improved signal quality and noise interference prevention.
- Equipped with the latest wireless technology UHF Auto Clear Channel Search & Select base module to picks up weak signals and prevents signal interferences
- Clear LCD screen (both in the receiver and hand-held microphone) that can allow you to check RF Radio Frequency signal and battery levels
- One Wireless Infrared Auto Sync Technology base module has built-in infrared synchronization receiver with dual microphone 1 and 2
- Easy to do an auto frequency search or a manual frequency select with pre-set frequencies
- AA Battery for hand-held Microphone to replace the 9-volt battery for easy handling
- Built-in sensitivity detector and selection for various application and environment
- Light weight mounting design for portability
- Adjustable antennas for different angles for better receive signals sensitivity
A. Technological Feature of the 2-in-1 Base Module:
- Frequency Range: UHF 500~690 MHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.01%
- Frequency Stability: < 30ppm
- Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 15kHz +/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: > 90dB
- Image & Spurious Rejection: >80dB
- Channel Rejection: > 80dB
- Receiver Sensitivity: -105dB
- De-Emphasis: 50us
- Audio Output Level: Unbalanced Out: 0 - 400mV
- Balanced Out: 0 - 200mV
- Power Supply: 12VDC with 500mA, AC 110V (For 220V, you may need to change to a 220V~240V DC adaptor)
- Consume Power: 5 Watts
- Receiver Dimensions (WxHxD):11 x 1.85 x 5.7 (inches) / 27.9 x 4.7 x 14.5 (cm)
B. Technological Feature of the Microphone:
- Transmitter Power: < 30mW
- Modulation Type: FM, F3F
- Max Deviation: 25 kHz
- Spurious Emission: >40dB (With Carrier)
- Battery Voltage: 2 - AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Continuous Using: 8 Hours (GP) 2 - AA 1.5V Battery
- Microphone Dimensions (W x H): 10.43 x 2.09 (inches) / 26.5 x 5.3 (cm)
Shipping Weight: 5 lbs / 2.3 kg
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.