BOSE WB-3 Speaker Brackets
Application: The Bose WB-3 wall brackets are custom-designed for Bose 201 and 301 Series IV and V speakers only. Four interlocking metal brackets are provided--two for each speaker. Mounting hardware is supplied. The speakers can be mounted to wood studs, wooden or masonry walls, or drywall. The speakers hang approximately 1/2" from wall when mounted.
- Speakers: Before the speakers can be mounted, a bracket must first be fastened to each speaker. This requires drilling two pilot holes into the back of the speaker cabinet using the supplied 1/16" drill bit. One of the self-adhesive rubber bumpers must also be attached to each speaker.
- Wall: Once the speaker mounting locations have been selected, you must fasten one bracket per speaker to the wall using either the supplied wood screws or toggle bolts. Two pilot holes should be drilled for each speaker bracket. If you are using the wood screws, a 1/4" drill bit should be used in order to insert the supplied plastic expansion wall anchors. If you are using the toggle bolts, a 1/2" drill bit should be used to allow the toggle to be inserted completely through the drywall.
- Mounting Bracket: Width=5.009", Height=1.606", Depth=0.468"
- Width: 4" using outer screw holes
- Height: 0.5" using center screws (only when mounting to vertical wall stud)
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.