Bose FreeSpace3 Satellite Cube Speaker - Pair-White
High-performance, extended-range systems designed for small to medium-sized installed applications requiring high fidelity and extended bandwidth reproduction of voice and music. Surface and flush components can be mixed and matched to provide greater flexibility to suit a wide range of applications.
For indoor applications only.
- Subwoofer/satellite systems that deliver high fidelity and extended-bandwidth reproduction of voice and music for a wide range of installed applications, including retail, restaurant and hospitality operations
- Modular design supports the flexibility for use of 2 or 4 satellites per Acoustimass bass module, and parallel connection of bass modules
- Mix and match surface-mount and flush-mount components to work with different room decors and layouts for a variety of applications
- Flush-mount components are plenum rated when used with the optional plenum cover
- Selectable 70/100V or low impedance with transformer tap adjustment on Acoustimass bass module
- Can be configured for stereo or mono operation
- Acoustimass module: 1 loudspeaker
- Satellite speakers: Sold in pairs
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion See components
- Long-Term Power Handling 70/100 V: 200 W (800 W peak)
- Low impedance: 100 W (400 W peak)
- Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m) 82 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m 93 dB (99 dB SPL peak in a 45,000 ft³ room, with RT60 of 1 second, +/- 3 dB)
- 4-Cube System: 6 Ω per channel
- 2-Cube System: 5 Ω per channel (surface);
- 6 Ω per channel (flush)
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.