BOSE FreeSpace3 - II Acoustimass Module flush-mount subwoofer
Designed to provide flush-mount bass augmentation for new and existing background music systems.
Features one 5.25" (133 mm) woofer that delivers deep bass down to 40 Hz without audible distortion.
For indoor applications only.
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)
- 50 Hz - 230 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 40 Hz - 315 Hz
- Omni-directional below 200 Hz
Long-Term Power Handling
- 70/100 V: 200 W (800 W peak) mono
Low impedance: 50 W (200 W peak) per channel stereo or 100 W (400 W peak) mono
Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)
Per channel: 76 dB SPL (Mono: 79 dB SPL)
Maximum SPL @ 1 m
Per channel: 96 dB SPL (102 dB SPL peak)
Mono: 102 dB SPL (108 dB SPL peak)
- 6 Ω mono direct (transformer bypassed)
- Low-frequency loudspeaker featuring one 5.25" (133 mm) woofer that delivers deep, non-localized bass support down to 40 Hz without audible distortion. For flush, ceiling, pendant and wall-mount applications
- Acoustimass speaker technology filters out audible distortion to deliver non-localized bass
- Designed to work with the FreeSpace 3 flush and surface satellite speakers, or existing systems where additional bass reinforcement is desired
- Module design allows parallel connection of multiple bass modules and can accommodate two or four FreeSpace 3 satellites per bass module
- Plenum rated for use in air handling spaces (with optional plenum cover)
- Selectable 70/100V or low impedance with transformer tap adjustment under speaker grille
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.