Bose FreeSpace DS 40F Loudspeaker - Each-White
Versatile, high-performance, full-range, flush-mount loudspeaker designed for foreground and background music and speech reproduction in a wide range of installed applications. High output and 125° conical pattern with a frequency range down to 70 Hz.
For indoor applications only.
- Full-range loudspeaker with a single 4.5" (114 mm) driver in a ported enclosure to deliver a 125° conical coverage pattern and clear, intelligible music and speech reproduction for flush-ceiling or pendant-mount applications
- Integrated multi-tap transformer with innovative thumb wheel adjustment for easy-to-change tap setting from underneath the loudspeaker grille
- Shortcan design allows installation in shallower ceilings with minimum depth of 6.4" (163 mm)
- Shared voicing across entire FreeSpace DS product family enables DS 16, DS 40 and DS 100 loudspeakers to be integrated on the same system and maintain consistent tonal quality
- Supported by a suite of accessories, including ceiling-mount bracket, adjustable tile bridge, pendant-mount kit and square grille
- Three-terminal barrier strip; two-terminal barrier strip (8 ohm variant). Optional accessory available for use when ceramic connector and thermal fuse are required. Wire gauge: 18 AWG (0.8 mm) to 14 AWG (2.0 mm)
Suspension / Mounting
- Three integrated quick-install mounting arms. Three mounting points at the rear of the enclosure for use with optional accessory pendant mount kit. Safety cable attachment: .35" (8.9 mm) diameter hole on junction box
- 1 loudspeaker
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 80 Hz - 17 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 70 Hz - 19 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion 125° conical
- Long-Term Power Handling 40 W (160 W peak)
- Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m) 87 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m 103 dB SPL (109 dB SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω (transformer bypassed)
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.