Bose FreeSpace DS 100F Loudspeaker - Each-White
Premier high-performance, extended-range, flush-mount loudspeaker designed for foreground music and speech reproduction in a wide range of installed applications. High output and wide, 160° conical pattern with a frequency range down to 60 Hz.
For indoor applications only.
- Extended-range, high output loudspeaker with a single 2.25" (57 mm) Twiddler® driver and 5.25" (133 mm) woofer in ported enclosure to deliver a 160° conical coverage pattern for flush-ceiling or pendant-mount applications in ceilings up to 32 ft (10 m) high
- Integrated multi-tap transformer with innovative thumb wheel adjustment for easy-to-change tap setting from underneath the loudspeaker grille
- Shared voicing across entire FreeSpace DS product family enables DS 16, DS 40 and DS 100 loudspeakers to be integrated on the same system and maintain consistent tonal quality
- Supported by a suite of accessories, including ceiling-mount bracket, adjustable tile bridge, pendant-mount kit and square grille
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 75 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion 160° conical
- Long-Term Power Handling 100 W (400 W peak)
- Sensitivity (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m) 85 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m 105 dB SPL (111 dB SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω (transformer bypassed)
Polypropylene (front baffle), powder-coated steel (rear enclosure)
Indoor use only
Three-terminal barrier strip. Optional accessory available for use when ceramic connector and thermal fuse are required.
Wire gauge: 18 AWG (0.8 mm) to 14 AWG (2.0 mm)
Suspension / Mounting
Three integrated quick-install mounting arms. Three mounting points at the rear of the enclosure for use with optional accessory pendant mount kit. Safety cable attachment: .35" (8.9 mm) diameter hole on junction box
Outer flange diameter: 11.8" (299 mm)
Depth: 8.2" (210 mm)
Ceiling hole diameter: 10.5" (267 mm)
Black, White, Paintable
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.