Better Music Builder (M) VM-92U G5 Professional Dual Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System
Better Music Builder VM-92U G5 is a fifth generation wireless microphone that uses the latest UHF wireless technology. Its heavy duty design includes two handheld microphones with one 2-in-1 Base Module, built-in LCD panel on both microphones and base unit, aluminum alloy handles, and Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System.
The VM-92U G5 Dual Wireless Microphones are equipped with a six-axis gyroscope sensor to be the most intelligent and energy efficient microphones. Utilizing the sensor, the new High Tech Auto-Mute feature integrated onto the microphones has the ability to automatically mute itself momentarily when dropped. This eliminates any unwanted noise in the event the user accidentally drops the microphone to the ground, providing a much more user friendly experience. The microphones also has the ability to activate “sleep mode” when left unattended, therefore greatly increasing the overall battery life.
Each handheld microphone has 100 selectable channels in the 602.000 MHz to 652.000 MHz frequency range. It comes with a convenient portable mounting rack, making this system perfect for professional DJ’s and at KTV clubs, restaurants, coffee shops and churches, etc.
- Six-axis gyroscope sensor integrated onto each microphone.
- Energy efficient microphones.
- High Tech Auto-Mute function activates when falling motion is detected.
- Sleep mode activates when microphone is left unattended.
- Equipped with the latest wireless technology and UHF dual-channel in a 2-in-1 Base.
- Clear LCD screen displays Radio Frequency, Volume, Channel, and Frequency.
- Wireless Auto Sync System technology makes setting up a breeze.
- Clear Voice technology delivers crystal clearer sound just like a wired microphone.
- 100 selectable channels for each microphone!
- Adjustable antennas for better signal receiving.
- AA batteries for easy usage.
- Receiver Left / Right squelch knobs.
A. 2-IN-1 Base Module
- Channel: 100 Channels (total 200 Channels)
- Frequency Range: UHF 602~652 MHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- Band Width: < 250kHz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz~19kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: ＞100dB
- Effective Use Range: ＞50M
- Receiver Shell: EIA standard 1/2U
- Receiving Sensitivity: 2.0μV
- Audio Output Level: Unbalanced Out: 0~+/-400mV; Balanced Out: 0~+/-200mV
- Power Supply: DC 14V~22V with 500mA~1000mA, AC 120V (For 220V, you may need to change to a 220V~240V DC adaptor)
- Consume Power: 5 Watts
- UPC Code: 743062980933
- Receiver Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.2 x 1.7 x 6 in /20.9 x 4.2 x 15.2 cm
- Package Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.9 x 13.7 x 2.8 in /42.8 x 34.7 x 7.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 Lbs / 2.5 Kg
B. Handheld Microphone
- Transmitter Power: 5mW or 10mW (Switchable)
- Osillation Mode: PLL
- Harmonic Radiation: ≤-50dBc
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%，at 0～50℃
- Battery Voltage: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Continuous Using: 8 Hours (GP) 2 x AA 1.5V Battery
- Power: DC 2.4~4.8V
- Microphone Dimensions (WxH): 10.3 x 2.2 (inches) / 26.2 x 5.7 (cm)
- UPC Code: 743062980933
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.