Better Music Builder (M) VM-92U G2 Dual Channel UHF Wireless Microphone
Better Music Builder VM-92U G2 is a second generation wireless microphone that uses the latest UHF wireless technology. It is a heavy duty design which includes two hand-held microphones with one 2-in-1 Base Module, built-in LCD panel on both microphones and base units, solid built aluminum alloy handles, and Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System.
The exceptional use of dual 2-in-1 Base Module allows for the use of two channels to be on at one time improves signal quality and noise interference prevention. Each hand-held microphone has 100 selectable channels. The two microphones together have a total of 200 channels in the 725.000 MHz to 774.750 MHz frequency range, which are authorized for UHF home use in the United States by FCC.
The G2 Series built in dual LCD panels allowing user to actively monitor the status of the system channel selections and microphone battery levels with clear status RF (Radio Frequency) connection and sensitive AF (Audio Frequency) input signal indicators. The super bring backlight LCD allows user to dim light setting, in turn, giving the owner full control and maintenance of the microphone system day and nights.
It comes with easy and convenient portable mounting rack for rental system usage, making this system a perfect use by Professional DJ and System Rental, KTV clubs, restaurants, coffee shops and churches, etc.
- Equipped with the latest wireless technology and UHF dual-channel in a 2-in-1 Base Module to pick up weak signals and prevent signal interference.
- Clear LCD screen displays Radio Frequency, Volume, Channel, and Frequency.
- Wireless Auto Sync System technology makes setting up a breeze.
- Clear Voice technology delivers crystal clearer sound just like a wired microphone.
- 100 selectable channels!
- Adjustable antennas for better signal receiving.
- AA batteries for easy usage.
- Left / Right squelch knobs.
A. TECHNOLOGICAL FEATURE OF THE RECEIVER:
- Channel: 100 Channels (total 200 Channels)
- Frequency Range: UHF 725~750 MHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- Band Width: < 250kHz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz~19kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: ＞100dB
- Effective Use Range: ＞50M
- Receiver Shell: EIA standard 1/2U
- Receiving Sensitivity: 2.0μV
- Audio Output Level: Unbalanced Out: 0~+/-400mV; Balanced Out: 0~+/-200mV
- Power Supply: DC 14V~22V with 500mA~1000mA, AC 120V (For 220V, you may need to change to a 220V~240V DC adaptor)
- Consume Power: 5 Watts
B. TECHNOLOGICAL FEATURE OF THE TRANSMITTER:
- Transmitter Power: 5mW or 10mW (Switchable)
- Oscillation Mode: PLL
- Harmonic Radiation: ≤-60dBc
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%，at 0～50℃
- Battery Voltage: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Continuous Using: 8 Hours (GP) 2 x AA 1.5V Battery
- Battery Type: 1800mA/h battery
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.