Better Music Builder (M) DX-8000 High Quality CPU Mixer
The DX-8000 brings the future in audio entertainment right into your living rooms. Just like our latest models DX-5000 G2 and DX-6000 G2, the DX-8000 mixer specializes in the consumers' preference in audio, allowing only the best in audio quality and quantity in effects for the music and microphones. Additionally, our new product contains two brackets that exceed the width of the console itself, making it rack mountable and allows much more room for additional equipment if needed. Just like all our other products in mixers, the DX-8000 contains a total of five microphone inputs (three in the front and two in the back), each with individual volume controls.
The DX-8000 comes with downloadable software that allows users to further their experience by allowing the user to adjust the audio thoroughly for crystal clear audio. Not only does the software allow the DX-8000 to work as an equalizer but the software also has additional functions such as music and microphone effects, covering many effects including reverb and delay. Do you have many different tastes in audio quality? No need to worry because the DX-8000 allows users to preset various types of audio equalizer marks for when you feel in the mood for ground shaking bass, or guitar solo treble frequencies.
- 5-Channel audio/video effects processor
- 96k Hz Sampling Frequency, 24-bit A/D and D/A converter, 32-bit DSP processor
- 3 RCA Optional /automatic Audio Signal Input, Provide three groups of five Mic Input.
- Ability to connect with PC.
- 10 preinstalled and customizable programs.
- Settings can be locked using password.
- Each output channel comes with independent 7-Bands EQ (5PEQ, Lo-Shelf, Hi-Shelf). A highpass filter and a low-pass filter. 3 kinds of different modes. Gain is adjustable from -30dB to +15dB .
- LCD screen and 7-Bands LED Digital Level Meter showing status of Input ,Output, Mute and Edit.
- Delay ,Phase Control and Mute setting are all available in each Input and Output channel. The output delay is up to 60ms.
- Channel Effect, microphone volume, music volume and effect volume of each channel can be controlled .
- Microphone comes with 4 levels of feedback functions. Both Microphone and Music Signals come with Noise gate.
- Effects come with 3-Bands Parametric EQ and a pair of Hi/Lo -cut filter. The ratio between echo & reverb can be adjusted.
- All channels can be controlled through connecting central console and the device by S terminal.
Input/output Channel & Socket
- Source Input: AUX, VOD, BGM
- Microphone Input: 5 (Front x 3, Rear x 2)
- Video Inputs: 3 (RCA Jacks)
- Video Outputs: 1 (RCA Jack)
- Audio Inputs: 3 (RCA Jack x 2, Female XLR x 1)
- Audio Outputs: 6 (Male XLR x 4)
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Pc Com Port: One USB Com Port on front panel
- Remote Control: One S Terminal on rear panel
- CMRR: >70dB (1KHz)
- Input Range: ≤+25dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz (–0.5dB)
- S/N R: >110dB
- THD: <0.01% Output=0dBu / 1KHz
- Crosstalk of Channels: >80dB (1KHz)
Functions of Input Channels
- Input Mute: Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Input Delay: Each channel has Independent Delay Control Range: 0~30ms. stepover 0.1ms@<10ms; stepover 1ms@>10ms
- Input Polarity: Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Input EQ: Music and MIC are set with 9 Bands Parametric EQ. Central Frequency Point: 20Hz~20KHz, BandWidth: 0.01oct-3oct, stepover is 0.01oct. Default Frequency: EQ1 40Hz, EQ2 80Hz, EQ3 160Hz, EQ4 317Hz, EQ5 632Hz, EQ6 126Hz, EQ7 515Hz, EQ8 5018Hz, EQ9 10KHz. Also, high-cut and Low-cut filter is added.
- Input Gain: Both Music and MIC have independent Gain Control from 0% to 100%
- Limiter: Both Music and MIC have independent Limiter Control, -30dBu~+20dBu, stepover 0.1dBu
- Feedback: MIC comes with 4 levels Feedback functions
- Noise Gate: Open range: –10dBu to –119dBu stepover 1dBu
Functions of Output Channels
- Output Mute: Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Output Polar: Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Output EQ: Each Output Channel can be set up as 7Bands EQ. Central Frequency Point: 20Hz~20KHz, BandWidth: 0.01oct-3oct, stepover is 0.01oct. Default Frequency: EQ1 47Hz, EQ2 112Hz, EQ3 266Hz, EQ4 631Hz, EQ5 1495Hz, EQ6 3544Hz, EQ7 8399Hz.
- Output Gain: Each Channel has independent Gain Control. Adjustable Range:0% to 100%, stepover 1%
- Output Delay: Each channel has Independent Delay Control. Range: 0~60ms; stepover 0.1ms@<10ms; stepover 1ms@>10ms
- Crossover: Each Channel can be set up LPF and HPF independently. Adjustable Parameters: Filter Types (Linkwitz-Riley/Besse/Butter-worth) Frequency Turning Point: 20Hz~20KHz, 239 Frequency Points Decay of Slope: 12dB/oct, 18dB/oct, 24dB/oct, 48dB/oct
- Limiter: Each Channel can be set up limiter independently. Adjustable Parameters: Threshold Value: -20dBu~+20dBu
- Stepover: 0.5dBu@starting time: 0.3ms~100ms Stepover<firstname.lastname@example.org, Stepover>1ms@1ms
- Effector: 1M of Memory ,3-Bands Parametric EQ guarantees Real Effect Processor
- Processor: 96KHz Sampling frequency, 32-bit Floating-Point DSP
- Display: With 144 x 32 LCD, 8-LED input/output level. Mute and Editing mode can be displayed.
- Power Consumption: ≤25W
- AC-Power: AC 110V/220V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19x1.7x7.8 in / 48.3x4.4x19.7 cm
- Packing Dimensions (WxHxD): 22.1x3.9x11.6 in / 56.2×9.8×29.4 cm
- Net Weight: 7.8 Lbs / 3.5 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 Lbs / 4.8 Kg
- UPC Code: 743062980490
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.