Better Music Builder (M) DFS-118 SUB Bass Powered Subwoofer 2000 Watts
Better Music Builder engineering team created a high performance speaker product called the Dynamic Fusion Series (DFS-206, DFS-306, DFS-912, DFS-915, DFS-112 SUB, DFS-115 SUB 2.1 and DFS-118 SUB) by using the Dynamic Fusion Technology™ (DFT).
This Bass Powered Subwoofer DFS-118 SUB is created to bring you simplicity and convenience. It is loaded with everything you needed to get started. These speakers are “powered,” which means they have amplifiers already built-in. Being a powered speaker, each model has the power to drive two other external speakers for a combined maximum power of 2000 Watts.
The Dynamic Fusion Series are developed with the latest computer stimulation design and manufacturing technology. It scores high in quality, clarity and reliability with its unique LF and HF extension technology. The LF unit is manufactured with non-linear fabric paper cone to provide waterproof feature, while the HF unit is manufactured with high temperature treated magnalium diaphragm, voice coil with copper cladding aluminum wire, and compression cavity designed with linear phase technology. Its featured magnetic circuit tweeter generates high magnetic energy, low distortion, excellent ventilation function and high strength plywood that can absorb the unwanted noise for superior performance.
These heavy duty speakers are made with solid dense plywood with a durable advanced environmental protection polyurethane-based painting. They are armored with strong materials that are tough enough to withstand even harsh conditions and weather. Furthermore their strong design helps reduce interference and therefore enhances the quality of the sound. Because of its excellent performance and durability, the Dynamic Fusion Series are great for commercial and outdoor uses.
- High output SPL and sensitivity
- 1 x 18” high power low frequency transducer with 100mm voice coil
- Sensitivity 97dB, max SPL 124dB
- RMS 500W, peak 2000W
- Built-in power amplifier module
- Master volume control
- XLR input and output connectors
- Built in variable crossover 80Hz~250Hz high cut
- Phase switch
- Computer aided design to optimize frequency and phase response
- Cabinet designed for FOH use
- Suitable for use with any full range or mid/high speaker cabinets for extended low frequency, high quality music reproduction
- Integral 35mm pole receptacle for mounting full range or mid/high speaker cabinet
- Powder coated grill with foam backing
- Durable Polyurethane textured base paint
- Type: Subwoofer
- Max. Power Handling: 2000 Watts
- Cabinet Type: Selected High intensity Plywood
- Supported Fixture: Ground
- Woofer: 18” (1 unit)
- “Spot” Range: Exponential LF Horn Configuration
- Frequency Response: 45Hz ~ 250Hz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Maximum SPL (1W @ 1m): 124dB/130dB (PEAK)
- Input Impedance: Balanced 20kΩ
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohm
- Connector: 1 x Combo 6.35/XLR Input, 1 x XLR Output
- Highlighted Features: 100mm Voice Coil
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.6x21.7x25.2 in / 60x55x64 cm
- Packing Dimensions (WxHxD): 29.1x25.6x27.6 in / 74x65x70 cm (each)
- Net Weight: 99 Lbs / 45 Kg (each)
- Shipping Weight: 112.2 Lbs / 51 Kg (each)
- UPC Code: 743062981404
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.