Acesonic SP-450 300W 10" Professional Vocal Speaker System - Pair
The Acesonic SP-450 Professional Speakers are designed with serious singers in mind. The Acesonic SP-450 is a bass reflex professional speaker that dishes out surprisingly rich, full sound for the mid-range. It takes advantage of the latest technology geared towards professional and home use! The 10" woofer and two 3" tweeters provide smoother response and better detail than other speakers of the past. And these speakers don't just sound great; with it's solid black color and three dimensional curved design, these two speakers will look great in any club or home!
What is a bass reflex speaker?
Unlike an acoustic suspension speaker that uses a sealed enclosure, a bass reflex speaker includes a port (a hole in the box tuned to a specific frequency) or bass radiator (often referred to as a "drone cone") to produce more bass output in a tuned frequency range.
With a bass reflex design, efficiency is better - a bass reflex speaker will play louder than an acoustic suspension speaker when driven with the same amount of amplifier power. This can be a big benefit, especially if you're using a low-powered receiver or amp.
- 300W 10" Bass-Reflex Professional Speaker System
- Attractive three-dimensional curved design
- Excellent Mid-range sound reproduction for Vocal and Singing
- Black Color
- Speaker Stand Mountable
- Ceiling Mountable
- Designed in the U.S.A.
- Type: 2-way, 3-speaker Bass-Reflex Type
- Speaker: 1 x 10" cone-type (Woofer) 2 x 3" cone-type (Tweeter)
- Banana Plug connector style interface
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz Rated Sensitivity: 90dB Max.
- Maximum power Output: 300W Each x 2 Speakers for greater output requirements
- Impedance: 2-8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.