Better Music Builder (M) DX-213 G5 800W Karaoke Mixing Amplifier
Like the first generation, DX-213 G5 has the “SAIS” (Smart Audio Input Select) function that selects the active input over inactive audio inputs, so it will always tune to the playing music!
What is SAIS?
Smart Audio Input Select is the ability to set a priority audio source when audio is playing, and reverting back to the previous input when inactive.BGM (Background Music) is set to play full time, until a priority source starts playing. In the priority are DVD and VOD, when either is active BGM will no longer be the playing source. When both DVD and VOD are inactive, source will automatically change to Background Music.
- 800 Watts 4-Channel Mixing Amplifier
- 3 Band Microphone Equalizer
- Microphone Exciter
- 2 Band Music Equalizer (Bass, Treble) +/- 12dB adjustment for mid and bass and +/- 10dB adjustment for treble.
- Music Balance: Balances audio output of the speakers from left to right
- Microphone Echo Effect controls: Delay, Repeat, Bass and Treble
- 9-Steps key control
- Individualized volume control for for subwoofer, echo, microphone and music
- Available to adjust frequency 80Hz~250Hz of SUB channel.
- PC remote control capability
- Smart Audio Input Select (SAIS): priority selection of audio inputs.
- Audio input sensitivity (for AUTO input setting).
- Microphone input sensitivity.
- Inputs: 5 microphone inputs (3 front and 2 rear) and 3 audio inputs
- Outputs: 1 audio output
- Dedicated wireless microphone connection input in 2 groups. The volume of each group can be adjusted separately, with each group providing +8dB/-12dB adjustment for treble, middle, and bass.
- LED indicator for signal output.
- Music “Mute” allows the microphone to be active while the music is off.
- Smart fan
- Source Inputs: BGM, VOD, DVD, AUX
- Power Output: Peak 800W; RMS 400W (1kHz, 8 ohm); 600W (1kHz, 4 ohm)
- Microphone Inputs: 5 (Front x 3, Rear x 2)
- Video Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Video Output: 1 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Inputs: 4 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Output: 1 (RCA jack)
- Subwoofer Output: 1 (RCA jack)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz, ± 1 dB
- THD: <0.007
- Music Input Section
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 250mV
- HF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- LF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- Mic. Input Section
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 20mV
- Tone Electrical Circuit:
- MUSIC PART:
- BASS Control: 100Hz ± 10dB
- TREBLE Control: 10kHz ± 10dB
- MIC PART:
- BASS Control: +6dB/-6dB
- TREBLE Control: +6dB/-6dB
- MUSIC PART:
- Standard Power: AC 110V/~60Hz (North America Market) / AC 220V/~50Hz (Asia or Europe Market)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17×5.1×14.1 in / 43×13.5×35.8 cm
- Packing Dimensions (WxHxD): 20.1×8.1×18.5 in / 51×20.6×47 cm
Better Music Builder (M) CS-500V Professional 450W Karaoke Vocal Speaker - Pair
CS-500V speaker from Better Music Builder is an upgraded design of CS-450. With a new crossover design, it allows an enhanced high frequency for clearer vocal sound. CS-500V is designed for 3-channel karaoke. It is in good combination with CS-306 as a center vocal speaker, so CS-500V is used as a main speaker. It also combines with the DX-213 new karaoke mixing amplifier, allowing the vocal and music to come from the center and main speaker respectively. It is a new dynamic setting for karaoke.
- Driver: •10 inch woofer (1 full-range woofer)
- 3 inch tweeter (2 tweeters)
- Copper wired voice coil
- Double magnet (woofer & tweeter)
- Cabinet: •Color: Black
- PVC layer, plywood
- 2-way full-range design
- Front Grill: adjustable 180 degrees
- Woofer in middle, tweeters on left and right of woofer
- Mountable screws (8mm Alan screw) top of cabinet (allow for wall/ceiling mounting)
- Mountable screws (8mm Alan screw) bottom of cabinet (allow mounts on floor-stand)
- Wire inputs located on rear of cabinet (double banana type)
- Recommended Usage: Main speaker (maximum 500 sq ft.)
- •Type: 2-Way full-range (floor-stand or wall/ceiling mounted)
- Woofers: Single 10 inches
- Tweeters: Dual 3 inches
- Single Bass Reflex
- Gold-Plated Brass Inputs (double MDP Banana Premium type)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz~ 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 90 db
- Input Power Maximum: 450 Watts
- Crossover Frequencies: 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
D'Com Max2 wireless microphone system
78CH simultaneous operation
Digital channel change
Multi-tone application for interference prevention
Realizing a softer tone, eliminating howling
Group channel operation for interference prevention
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.