Better Music Builder (M) DX-288 G3 900W CPU Integrated Mixing Amplifier
Better Music Builder DX-288 G3 Mixing Amplifier, a 3rd Generation Series, is the most advanced mixing amplifier ever built. It uses the latest CPU technology and expansive memory capacity to provide much more detailed options and features, which include individualized microphone setup, 3 adjustable digital sound effects, the ability to lock on personal favorite settings, and built-in microphone Feedback Destroyer and digital equalizer. The CPU Integrated Mixing Amplifier is all about being connected. In addition to having the capability to access and control the effects of the amplifier through the “Effect Control Software Suite” software, one step further with the DX-288 G3 Mixing Amplifier. Utilizing the new USB connection, users can now dive into their computer’s hard-drive to unearth their favorite tunes and videos! Another new feature, for all the DJ fans out there, is the added headphone jack input to monitor customized effects. And last but not least, adding an input for popular devices such as an iPhone or an Android seems like a no-brainer. The Series’ distinguished 5-D PRO Audio Technology enables the set up of 2 main and 2 rear speakers with 1 additional center speaker for vocal monitoring. To handle the intensive high-power output demand of the DX-288 G3 Mixing Amplifier, Smart Quiet Fan turns on automatically when it senses high temperature to keep the machine running cool and prolong life. It is simply the best solution for home and professional karaoke performance!
- Remote access via computer through USB connection.
- Stereo headphone connection to allow monitoring effects.
- 3.55 mm audio input for your favorite mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology customized by Better Music Builder .
- 5-D PRO Audio 900 Watts Max Power.
- 3/5 + 1 (subwoofer) audio distributions.
- Full reverberation effects with Microphone reverb, echo, delay, and repeat adjustments.
- Dedicated 3 channels Power Output plus full array of Line Outputs which includes: record output, line output, pre-output, bass output, center channel output.
- Dedicated wireless microphone connection input in 2 groups. The volume of each group can be adjusted separately, with each group provides +/- 8dB adjustment for treble, median, and bass.
- Independent Master and Microphone maximum volume locking.
- Built-in Subwoofer and Center output stereo crossover with independently adjusted volume and cut-off frequency control from 20 Hz ~ 240 Hz.
- High-performance 24-bit dual-engine Feedback Destroyer.
- Full computerized Smart Auto Input Switching (SAIS) feature for source input selection.
- Music modulation with 9-step key control and preset effects for selection.
- Independently adjusted center speaker control for self vocal monitoring.
- Capable of driving two pairs of main speaker in different size to cover the whole frequency spectrum.
- Three extra AC power outlets for additional equipment, programmable in both 110V and 220V
- Music “Mute” allows the microphone to be active while the music is off.
- Source Input: KOD (Manual), DVD(BGM), VOD (Main)
- Input Function: SAIS (Auto & Manually)
- Power Output: 900 Watts (8 Ohm) 5-Channel Output
- Microphone Input: 5 (Front x 3, Rear x 2)
- Video Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Video Outputs: 1 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Outputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Music Input Section
- THD: <0.03%
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 200mV/10k Ohm
- HF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- LF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- Key Control: 9 steps
- Mic. Input Section
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 20mV~40mV/2k Ohm
- Low: 100Hz ± 8 dB
- Middle: 1kHz ± 8 dB
- High: 10kHz ± 8 dB
- Standard Power: AC 120V/~60Hz (North America Market) / AC 220V/~50Hz (Asia or Europe Market)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz, ± 1 dB
- Power Consume: 30 Watts
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17×5.7×15.1 in / 43×14.5×38.4 cm
- Packing Dimensions (WxHxD): 20.4×8.7×17 in / 51.8×22.1×43.2 cm
- Net Weight: 37.9 Lbs / 17.2 Kg
Better Music Builder (M) CS-612 G3 Pro 600W Karaoke Vocal Speaker - Pair
Better Music Builder introduce the next generation of Classic Series speakers, the CS-612 G3. The latest technology enables these speakers to produce high quality sound, precise clarity and strong reliability. They are made using high temperature treated magnesium diaphragm, voice coil with copper cladding aluminum wire, and compression cavity designed with linear phase technology. Magnetic circuit of tweeter generates high magnetic energy, low distortion, excellent ventilation function, and high strength plywood that can absorb unwanted noise for high performance. The greatest improvement in terms of structure from the first generation Classic Series speakers is the added mid frequency tweeter, making the third generation Classic Series three-way speakers. The midrange driver may very well be the most significant part of the audio sound spectrum as it creates sounds which are most familiar to the human ear, such as musical instruments and human voice. This allows for even more dynamic sounds and versatile use.
- 3-Way Full Range PVC/Plywood Speaker
- 3”x2 tweeters [paper cone high frequency drivers]
- 4”x2 tweeters [paper cone middle frequency drivers]
- 12”x1 woofer [low frequency woofer]
- High output SPL and sensitivity
- Copper wired voice coil
- Speaker input terminal (banana plug or insert type)
- Frequency response 25Hz~18kHz
- Sensitivity 93dB
- Front grill adjustable 180 degrees
- Cabinet design for FOH use
- Flexible and easy-to install configurations (wall, ceiling, under balcony)
- Type: Front (3-Way Full Range)
- Max. Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Cabinet Type: PVC, Plywood
- Supported Fixture: Ceiling, Wall Mount, Floor Stand
- Woofer: 12 inches (1 unit)
- Tweeter: 3 inches (2 units: High Frequency x 2) / 4 inches (2 units: Middle Frequency x 2)
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25Hz ~ 18kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 93 dB/1W/1M
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 300Hz / HF: 6.3kHz
Better Music Builder (M) VM-92U G2 Dual Channel UHF Wireless Microphone
Better Music Builder VM-92U G2 is a second generation wireless microphone that uses the latest UHF wireless technology. It is a heavy duty design which includes two hand-held microphones with one 2-in-1 Base Module, built-in LCD panel on both microphones and base units, solid built aluminum alloy handles, and Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System. The exceptional use of dual 2-in-1 Base Module allows for the use of two channels to be on at one time improves signal quality and noise interference prevention. Each hand-held microphone has 100 selectable channels. The two microphones together have a total of 200 channels in the 725.000 MHz to 774.750 MHz frequency range, which are authorized for UHF home use in the United States by FCC. The G2 Series built in dual LCD panels allowing user to actively monitor the status of the system channel selections and microphone battery levels with clear status RF (Radio Frequency) connection and sensitive AF (Audio Frequency) input signal indicators. The super bring backlight LCD allows user to dim light setting, in turn, giving the owner full control and maintenance of the microphone system day and nights. It comes with easy and convenient portable mounting rack for rental system usage, making this system a perfect use by Professional DJ and System Rental, KTV clubs, restaurants, coffee shops and churches, etc.
- Equipped with the latest wireless technology and UHF dual-channel in a 2-in-1 Base Module to pick up weak signals and prevent signal interference.
- Clear LCD screen displays Radio Frequency, Volume, Channel, and Frequency.
- Wireless Auto Sync System technology makes setting up a breeze.
- Clear Voice technology delivers crystal clearer sound just like a wired microphone.
- 100 selectable channels!
- Adjustable antennas for better signal receiving.
- AA batteries for easy usage.
- Left / Right squelch knobs.
A. TECHNOLOGICAL FEATURE OF THE RECEIVER:
- Channel: 100 Channels (total 200 Channels)
- Frequency Range: UHF 725~750 MHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- Band Width: < 250kHz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz~19kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: ＞100dB
- Effective Use Range: ＞50M
- Receiver Shell: EIA standard 1/2U
- Receiving Sensitivity: 2.0μV
- Audio Output Level: Unbalanced Out: 0~+/-400mV; Balanced Out: 0~+/-200mV
- Power Supply: DC 14V~22V with 500mA~1000mA, AC 120V (For 220V, you may need to change to a 220V~240V DC adaptor)
- Consume Power: 5 Watts
B. TECHNOLOGICAL FEATURE OF THE TRANSMITTER:
- Transmitter Power: 5mW or 10mW (Switchable)
- Oscillation Mode: PLL
- Harmonic Radiation: ≤-60dBc
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%，at 0～50℃
- Battery Voltage: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Continuous Using: 8 Hours (GP) 2 x AA 1.5V Battery
- Battery Type: 1800mA/h battery
Nissindo AMS-001B Heavy Duty Speaker Stand w/ Top Holder - Pair
- Tripod Speaker Stand supports up to 100 lbs.
- Adjustable Height: 43" up to 73" high.
- Material Black Color
- Adjustable Professional look
- Best for Home and Business
- Top Holder for Karaoke Speaker (Included)
Place content here you want to share with your customers on every product in your store.